HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS MORE COMMENTS OVERNIGHT ( many tens of thousands already on this blog)
so having to remove some to “make space in cyberspace”
Firstly, thanks for the feedback to you all, and this article and web site has really “seemed to have struck a chord” with so many of you “out there in cyberspace.”. However, it also means that I’m being swamped by masses of “spam mail” (most of the comments are great). For the +-.001% of negative comments about layout or spelling, that’s fine… and you’re perfectly entitled to your opinion.
So unfortunately, I can’t go through the hundreds and hundreds of messages (and many hundreds of thousands of comments on my various other WordPress web sites) that I get each day and have to “simply empty the “spam” box (not really spam) after quickly reading as many as I can and approving a few.
Still I’m pleased you readers are enjoying these thoughts (why I write) and I do APPRECIATE the feedback. Will try to read as many responses as I can and approve a few each day (seeing you’ve taken the “trouble” to write in and say ‘thanks’). I really DO appreciate the positive feedback – the reason I write my various articles and books (at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=la_B005GGMAW4_sr?rh=i%3Abooks&field-author=Craig+Lock and http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005GGMAW4) is to share
To answer a few questions (as mentioned) I’m “snowed under”, so sorry, don’t have resources as a “one man band” to answer you individually)
* I don’t do social media, like Twitter (I’ve never understood the attraction/fascination of exchanging mundane and “mindless” trivia of my “little” life with acquaintances in cyberspace). As my close friends say, if someone wants to follow me, they should do it with a camera!
* I don’t have time to look at other web sites or comment on design (I know nothing about that. To the few who are complaining about the occasional spelling mistake, Have your heard of British English! Also I “don’t major in minor details”.
”Man invented language in order to satisfy his need to complain.”
– Canadian linguist Steven Pinker
* All my articles may be freely reproduced (sorry don’t have time write for other websites), as I’m busy writing a few books at the moment
* If you clicked on contact and you keep on getting mail (or something like that) I know NOTHING, so contact WordPress admin (firstname.lastname@example.org/and/or email@example.com mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org . I put most of my focus into my books, so have no idea how to add sound, video, etc to the blog.
* please feel free to link to the web site or my other wordpress blogs at http://craigsblogs.wordpress.com should you wish, but I have no time to do links
* You may not believe this, but I’m a “total non-techno”, so know, NOTHING about web site design, feeds, etc. And lay-out is not one of my strong points. I just write and post on the blog! How I got am where I am is a “miracle” . And no one would believe the story (only those who have true faith)! BELIEVE it (first) … then you’ll see it!
“Believing is seeing.”
(BEFORE the event)
* I don’t have a newsletter to subscribe to (as I simply don’t have the time).
* Will try to post articles from time to time, but all my writings are available at http://www.selfgrowth.com/articles/user/15565 and http://www.ideamarketers.com/library/profile.cfm?writerid=981
(Personal growth, self help, writing, internet marketing, spiritual, ‘spiritual writings’ (how ‘airey-fairey’), words of inspiration. Please feel free to use
Thanks again for the understanding
PS: I don’t have time to write new articles on writing, as I need to focus on my books (including my various books on “the writing journey”) and our brand new creative writing course at http://creativekiwis.com/index.php/creative-writing-course
…and try to earn a living.
“It’s easy being a writer… the hardest part is figuring how to make a living whilst one does so.”
“It took me twenty long years of sweat and tears (no blood please, I’m very sqeamish) to become an overnight success.”
– “a nony mouse writer”
The various books that Craig “felt inspired to write” are available at http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=la_B005GGMAW4_sr?rh=i%3Abooks&field-author=Craig+Lock
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B005GGMAW4 and http://www.creativekiwis.com/amazon.html
If the Lord makes you successful, I’ll keep you humble (…by shopping sprees?)!”
– a wife (I won’t say whose!)
thanks for the understanding and I DO really appreciate your “writing in”
“Thanks for the thanks”
“When (or if ever) you arrive in heaven, let faith, hope and love be the wings that carried you there.”
– as adapted from the inspiring words of Jonathan Edwards, former minister in New England, Massachusetts
“The Greatest Race: Living by (with) faith, hope and love is the highest podium any person can reach, God’s podium that anyone stand on.”
Having pursued the goals, the dreams set before us and run the race with persistence and endurance, after giving it all. Then one day standing on the summit of life, breathing in the pure sweet oxygen of achievement, totally satisfied in running the greatest race, the race of life one that ANYONE can run and win.
Time to sleep then back to my books at
Don’t worry about the world ending today…
it’s already tomorrow in “little” scenic and tranquil New Zealand
“Life is God’s novel; so let Ultimate Source write it, as it unfolds…”
– me (as inspired by the words of Isaac Bashevis Singer)
“Here was a light behind the despair, beyond the darkness. At first a flicker of an ember, just a tiny pin-prick of dawning possibilities. Then burning slowly, brightly and bigger, a glimmer, a candle in the blackness of despair, which gave off just enough of a glow (luminescence?) to light a path. And so show the rest of us the way ahead… a path to endless possibilities…from the darkness into the eternal light.”
as adapted (slightly) from Rian Malan’s powerful words in ‘My Traitor’s Heart’